Sailing is an enticing sport, which caters for people from all backgrounds and abilities. Whether you are looking for an athletic and competitive outlet or simply a fun and social way to spend time with your friends and family, it is the perfect leisure activity.
Membership at the Royal Yacht Club of Victoria will allow you to develop your passion for sailing with plenty of opportunities for both racing and cruising. Learn to sail programs are available and our members welcome new additions to their crew. Back onshore the club hosts a variety of social events, utilising the dining area, bar, decking and lawn to our greatest advantage. The 2014/15 Membership Brochure will help to explain more about being a member at RYCV.
- To become a member:
- Fill out and sign an application form
- Ask a Senior or Sailing Member (of at least 2 years standing) to sign a nomination form
- Return both of the completed to the office.
- Your forms will be passed onto our RYCV Membership Committee
- The committee will arrange a time to meet with you in person to discuss your application and what you’d like to get out of your membership
- The committee will process your application and get in touch.